[Assc11emails] Invitation to ASSC12 (June 19~22, 2008) held in Taipei

assc11emails-owner at neuralcorrelate.com assc11emails-owner at neuralcorrelate.com
Fri Oct 12 15:42:26 CDT 2007

Dear ASSC 11 participants,

We are pleased to inform you that the 12th Annual Meeting of the
Association for the Scientific Study of Consciousness (ASSC 12) will
be held in Asia for the first time in Taipei, Taiwan, next year during
June19-22.

ASSC 12 is a meeting that promotes interdisciplinary discussions and
debates about current empirical and theoretical issues in the study of
consciousness, from the perspectives of neuroscience, philosophy,
psychology, computer science, and cognitive ethology.

We look forward to seeing you in the meeting in Taipei.

ASSC 12 website: http://www.ym.edu.tw/assc12/

-------------------------
POSTER DESIGN CONTEST DEADLINE APPROACHING SUBMIT BEFORE Oct. 28th, 2007
--------------------------
    ASSC 12 is hosting a poster design contest for the official ASSC
12 poster with a 500 USD prize for the winner. The winning poster will
be sent worldwide to consciousness-related departments and researchers.
As the contest is now coming to an end, this is a reminder that
submissions should be in before Oct. 28th, and the winner will be
announced on our website on Nov. 1st, 2007.
    We invite you to send in your creative designs before the deadline
to assc12 at ym.edu.tw  For more details, please see our website:
http://www.ym.edu.tw/assc12/poster.htm

ASSC12 Local Organizing Committee